Saturday, June 21, 2014

How to get Realtek to work again?

I know I've already asked this question and I really did favour the answer of doing a System Restore but once I did that, I realised that the Realtek wasn't part of the Restore and my laptop recommended me to download it instead.

So, that's what I did and, again, I was successful but I did download from a different website (Lenovo) and the installation was great until I got the 'Install Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure! [Error Code: -0001] and I began questioning myself again. I've researched as much as I can but I still can't find anything that seems understandable to me. It's much more helpful if the instructions are as blunt as can be and are just listed like 1,2,3.

I don't know what else I can do. I'm not annoyed (I have a lot of patience, I'm surprised myself) but I just want to be able to do the simple things again like watch a movie, go on YouTube etc.

Again, thanks in advanced! :D

P.S. My background is Tokyo Ghoul, yes.
How to get Realtek to work again

Read more: How to get Realtek to work again?