Saturday, June 21, 2014

How to restore my Lenovo Ideapad to factory conditions?

*Running Windows 7
This computer was given to me as a gift, so I'm really not clear on its history. The problems are as follows:
Often refuses to wake up from sleep. Back lights come on, but screen stays dark.
Often slows down… To a painful degree
Frequently disconnects from the internet and loses track of the networks

I downloaded Lenovo OneKey and when I try to use system recovery, I get the error shown above. Prior to attempting a full restore, I tried using MalwareBytes, Avast, Advanced SystemCare, Driver Booster, and SUPERAntiSpyWare. Some of them helped a bit, some of them did nothing and were removed. None of them exacerbated the problem, but none of them really fixed it either.

Help! I work from home and my computer is my meal ticket. I need to have my system running more reliably.

Thank you! :)
How to restore my Lenovo Ideapad to factory conditions

Read more: How to restore my Lenovo Ideapad to factory conditions?