Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What can I do if think been setup with something not done?

I have video evidence I have recorded myself and in video 6 the daughter calls me a "F'in Evil Be" Someone is also playing sounds and when I turn my computer on that's when they will start. I have video evidence that when I have just turned on my computer and says Lenovo and waiting to go to sign in screen one of the noises start its every time I go on my computer it will happen of different things. The only person I think this could be is my next door neighbour as always in conservatory minding my own business and they are the one who can see me from bedroom window. But I seam to be a target with people causing trouble for me. I suffer from epilepsy & just had neurosurgery and don't need it what can I do
Added (1). I know your not in this situation so you will say that. I suffer from epilepsy and are shouting evil & die. I suffer from epilepsy and in the 18 century they use to say people with epilepsy caused witchcraft and think this is what it's all about. They say I am suppose to be gay and other things. This has gone on for nearly 2 years and don't know what I supposed to have done. I keep my self to my self and don't bother anyone so don't know what I have done.
Added (2). http://www.epilepsyhealth.com/fact-myth.html

Read more: What can I do if think been setup with something not done?