Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Why does my computer make beep noises?

Hello there. I am experiencing a beeping noise coming from my computer. If I put in a headset it will stop, but if I tap my headset it will make the beep noise. Same as for the laptop, if it does stop (rare) I give it a little tap to the right of the touch pad it will beep again. I don't know if this is because the microphone is catching the noise or if its an internal hardware problem. Here are my laptop specifications:

Operating System: Windows 8 64bit

CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU B830 @ 1.8GHz

Memory: 4.00 GB (3.85 GB usable)

GPU INFO:

Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Chip Type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
DAC Type: Internal
Device Type: Full Display Device
Approx. Total Memory: 1664 MB
Current Display Mode: (32bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Moniter

DirectX Features:

DirectDraw Acceleration: Enabled
Direct3D Acceleration: Enabled
AGP Texture Acceleration: Enabled

Computer Model: Lenovo G580

Rating: 4.4 Windows Experience Index

*Bought in 2012 & 1tb Storage Memory (Laptop)
Added (1). http://vocaroo.com/i/s0837W4zNRP8 (Please SEE THANKS FOR ANSWERS)

Read more: Why does my computer make beep noises?