Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My BSNL EVDO 3.1 Mbps usb modem is working with all samsung,dell laptops and my pc but not working in lenovo?

i have pc,dell 5010 laptop,samsung laptop,lenovo C340 all in one pc,lenovo laptop.
In lenovo laptop and all in one has problem with EVDO.
sometimes evdo is connect in lenovo but after 3 mins its not responding. Ervery time i connect it loose coverage.It has no coverage problem with samsung or dell at same spot.
i think it has some driver problem in lenovo.
i have windows 7 ultimate in all pc and laptop.
Please Help me…
i cant sale lenovo pc and my own pc is dead.So i have two choices.
1.buy a new pc

2.take lenovo to sevice center.

I need answer in 3 to 4 days.

Read more: My BSNL EVDO 3.1 Mbps usb modem is working with all samsung,dell laptops and my pc but not working in lenovo?