Saturday, June 21, 2014

MacBook Pro 13 or Lenovo y510p?

Both computers seem to be very intriguing to me. C: The specs of the Lenovo y510p seem to be better than that of the MacBook, but I don't really like Windows 8 or Windows 7 as operating systems, while I love the Mac's OS.

Then again, I know Macs aren't really built for gaming, especially since I'm only intending on buying the 13" as the 15" is too expensive. Windows are, and the better specs of the Lenovo would be essential for games like Minecraft and The Sims. Not to mention that their isn't Fraps for Mac and I don't like Quicktime as a recording program, so that's an issue for me.

I also really like the retina display of the Mac, and I prefer how the backlight of the Mac is white as opposed to the Lenovo's red backlight.

If for anything, I'm using the laptop for personal use. Tumblr, YouTube, Photoshop, gaming (only non-graphic intensive games like Minecraft and the Sims) are among my hobbies.

So, I love the intuitive design of the Mac, but the Lenovo's better specs and cheaper price is also something to consider.

What do you guys recommend? :D

Read more: MacBook Pro 13 or Lenovo y510p?