Monday, June 23, 2014

Is macbook air worthless?

Yesterday i bought macbook air 2014 after working with windows for decades! Before i worked with friends macbooks for minutes not a a long use and i was like woow after working with it but. I use idevices for 6 years and this is my first experience with a pc which based on mac not windows.
After many hours working with it everthing become frustrating to me! Applications and os is so confusing. All the keys are different and i dont know any shortcut. I found many helps on the net but it is ridculosly different from windows and despite of intersting visuals! It is very hard to use and not user frindly
I think its mouse is not good even and make tip of tongue tired after a while the only thing that is nice in this device is its design and build quality and nothing else. Even the lcd is pixelated and all pixels are visible due to its low resolution despite of its expensive price!

So what do you think about it? Cause I probably return it to best buy in following weeks

Read more: Is macbook air worthless?