Friday, June 13, 2014

How to Bypass Mcafee Parental Controls?

Hello I am 13 years old and was wondering how to bypass Mcafee parental controls. I have always had parental controls, but recently my parents added a catch since I had been finding loopholes. Unlike before it now logs me off once my 2 hours are over. I am using windows 7 on a Lenovo laptop. Also there is an administrator account however it is password protected. I need a way that is discreet so it still looks like parental controls are still on, so as not to raise alarm and have my computer privileges taken away. The main reason I want controls to stop logging me off is so I can simply play my favorite game mount and blade.

Note: Please do not have me try to trick my parents as they are not gullible. Also no it is not because of bad behavior I have straight A's and I am involved in numerous sports.

Any Help is appreciated, Thanks Very Much!

Read more: How to Bypass Mcafee Parental Controls?