Saturday, June 14, 2014

Best phone for around 15000 rs?

Hi! I have been looking for a good phone for around 15000 or so. So far I've come down to these phones. Moto G (16GB) , Lenovo P780, Sony xperia C.

Moto G--Moto G is topping my list though I am having second thoughts because of its poor camera reviews and not so good call quality reviews on different websites. Although screen is 4.5 inches but what I noticed is that Home and back buttons are part of the screen which makes the 4.5 screen actually smaller and overall body \structure of the phone makes it look like a 4 inch display phone.

Lenovo P780-- doesn't have KitKat which Moto G has. Not sure about the brand and it's service centers in India.

Sony xperia C- little bit expensive but has 5 inch screen, however again It's Display doesn't look as sharp and crisp as Moto G display. And also doesn't seem to work as somooth as Moto G. But design looks awesome.

I am very confused guys. Please help me pick a good phone.

Read more: Best phone for around 15000 rs?