Wednesday, June 25, 2014

AMD graphics card does not work in the Lenovo ThinkStation S10?

OK, so I have and AMD graphics card. (idk the name, but i know that I've encountered the same problem before with other AMD cards.) I have a Lenovo ThinkStation S10 that I would like to put it in. When I put it in it simply doesn't work, nothing shows up on my monitor. This is weird, since with my other graphics card, which is an Nvidia, everything was fine. So I thought that it was just the graphics card. Later, I tried it with my brother's graphics card, which is an AMD as well, and I got the same problem. Now, there are two PCI slots in the PC, so maybe I can try the second one and it will be better? Is there some type of solution to this problem?

Read more: AMD graphics card does not work in the Lenovo ThinkStation S10?